ABC die head film blowing machine adopts new high-efficiency low-energy extrusion unit, IBC bubble internal cooling system, ±360° horizontal traction system, ultrasonic automatic correcting device, automatic winding and film tension control, computer screen automatic Advanced technologies such as control systems.
Compared with similar equipment, ABC die head film blowing machine has the advantages of higher output, good plasticization, low energy consumption and easy operation. Multi-layer co-extrusion compounding is carried out by using several extruders of the same kind or different kinds of resin simultaneously into a composite die.
The multilayer film is extruded at one time, and the process is simple, energy saving, high production efficiency, and low cost. There is no need to use an adhesive between the layers, so there is no problem of residual solvent, and the film has no odor. ABC die head film blowing machine is suitable for packaging foods and medical devices.
* Using advanced technology to manufacture fully automated production equipment with stable performance and excellent performance.
* The traction roller and the herringbone plate are rotated 180 degrees, and the blown film die is always in a static state, which can make the film thickness more uniform and increase the film strength.
* The fully automatic cooling air ring is divided into a plurality of plenums. The wind ring is integrated with the monitoring software and is adjusted according to the data provided by the thickness measurement system.
* The weight-increasing weight-loss mixed feeding system integrates the functions of suction, weighing, mixing and controlling the amount of extrusion, and can control and count the amount of raw materials.
* The operator sets the formula on the touch screen. The system automatically sucks the material, puts it into the barrel according to the formula and mixes it to the required amount to drop the material into the screw.
Quickly manual net Changing device
Rotary die head
High speed net changer
Main Technical Parameters:
Power of Main Motor
Range of Die
Thickness of Film
Max. Folding Width
Electric Total Capacity
Weight of Machine